Zsa Zsa Gabor
Zsa Zsa was known for her affection for jewels and for her quick wit but acquired a reputation for serial matrimony:
- 1937 - 1941 Burhan Belge (1899-1967), press director for the foreign ministry of Turkey. He was later known as a writer and diplomat.
- 1942 - 1947 Conrad Nicholson Hilton, Hilton hotel heir by whom she had a daughter, Constance Francesca Hilton.
- 1949 - 1954 George Sanders, later married Zsa Zsa's sister Magda, and ultimately committed suicide.
- 1964 - 1966 Herbert Hunter, a financial consultant
- 1966 - 1967 Joshua S. Cosden Jr., a businessman
- 1975 - 1976 Jack Ryan, an inventor associated with the Barbie and Chatty Cathy dolls.
- 1977 - 1982 Michael O'Hara Zsa Zsa underwent a marriage ceremony with Felipe de Alba in 1982. The marriage was of doubtful legality (it was bigamous, as Zsa Zsa was still married to Michael O'Hara, and it was performed by a ship's captain at sea, but not in international waters). The marriage, which in any case lasted but one day, was therefore invalid on several grounds: An annulment was obtained for good measure.
- 1986 - present Frederick Prinz von Anhalt, Despite the implications of his name, this husband was neither royal nor a prince. He was born Robert Lichtenberg and was adopted (as an adult) by Marie Auguste Prinzessin von Anhalt (who used such adoptions as a source of income). Via the adoption he obtained the surname Prinz von Anhalt but did not in the process obtain a title or noble status: Therefore Zsa Zsa is not, as is sometimes stated, a Princess of Anhalt.
Among the movies in which Zsa Zsa appeared were Moulin Rouge (1952), Lili (1953), Queen of Outer Space (1958), and Touch of Evil (1958). Though her movies continued, their quality did not, and her later career was as a celebrity rather than a serious actress.
The Gabor sisters (competing with each other for the limited number of roles they might play with Hungarian accents) often engaged in always well-publicized feuds, but it was Zsa Zsa who seemed to thrive on adverse publicity.
Zsa Zsa was accused of assaulting a Beverly Hills, California police officer when he stopped her for a traffic violation on June 14, 1989. She was found guilty in a well-publicized trial and was sentenced to three days' imprisonment.
On November 27, 2002 Zsa Zsa was involved in an automobile accident that was initially report as having sent her into a coma. The initial report was in error. Zsa Zsa was conscious by the time medical assistance arrived, and left the hospital in early January 2003, facing continued physical therapy.
Zsa Zsa Gabor Facts
|Birth Name||Sari Gabor|
|Birthday||February 6, 1917 (103)|
|Height||5' 4" (1m63) How tall is Zsa Zsa Gabor compared to you?|
|A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors|
|Film Noir 10-Movie Spotlight Collection|
|Touch of Evil|
|Cult Camp Classics 1: Sci-Fi Thrillers|
|Death of a Scoundrel|
|Boys' Night Out|