Niki Taylor - More Posters & Photos »
Taylor's accomplishments include, but are not limited, to the list below:
- First spokesmodel under 18 to be placed under exclusive contract with Cover Girl Cosmetics (she signed with them in 1992).
- Guinness Book of World Records holder as the youngest model to sign a six-figure deal.
- Over 300 magazine covers worldwide including Mademoiselle, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Allure, Elle, Self, Shape, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan and Glamour.
- An unprecedented six covers in one month (May 1996) now known as the Niki Six- Allure, Elle, Vogue, Self, Shape and Marie Claire.
- National advertising campaigns for Cover Girl, Liz Claiborne, Nokia, Ellen Tracy, L'Oreal, Lee Jeans and Panteen, among many others.
- Six larger-than-life billboards in New York's Time Square simultaneously, including a year-long presence on the three Liz Claiborne Times Square billboards.
- Featured in the Sports Illustrated 1997 Swimsuit issue, on their TV show, and on the cover of their 1998 calendar.
- Niki's branding value on Wall Street is $100 million.
Taylor is recognized worldwide for her exquisite grace, charm, and celebrity. These qualities have lead to widespread recognition and unprecedented profitably for the companies of the campaigns she has endorsed.
Taylor was profiled by ABC'S Prime Time Live in 1997, her first major TV interview. This interview gave the public an opportunity to meet the charismatic Niki Taylor. In 2001, ABC'S Prime Time Live caught up with Taylor and the following year E! featured her in their E! True Hollywood Story. Taylor then turned the tables and became a reporter for a number of segments for the internationally syndicated show Lifestyles. She has also covered events for NBC and was a guest host on MTV's Fashionably Loud. Recently, Taylor co-hosted the television show Make Me a Supermodel on the Bravo network.
Although Taylor is constantly in the public eye, she describes herself as real, simple and alive. Taylor enthusiastically embraces new challenges. In March 2009, Taylor and her husband, NASCAR driver Burney Lamar, and Taylor's 15-year-old twins Jake and Hunter, welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Ciel. As a wife and mother, Taylor has learned the intricate balancing act of maintaining both her home life and professional life. On top of all of her other responsibilities, Taylor is known for her passion and dedication to various non-profit organizations. She is actively involved with numerous charitable organizations, including The American Red Cross and Victory Junction Gang Camp, among others.
Niki Taylor Facts
|Birthday||March 5, 1975 (38)|
|Birthplace||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA|
|Height||5' 11" (1m80) How tall is Niki Taylor compared to you?|
|Niki Taylor, Gary Busey & Tiffany|
|Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit '99|
|Fly Fishing The World|
|Eyes of Laura Mars|